Shri Balaji Academy is the best coaching institute for Border Security Force. Fresh batches for Border Security Force Examination are going to start. Shri BAlaji Academy is the well known coaching Academy in Delhi/NCR that provides coaching for Border Security Force entrance exams. At Shri Balaji Academy, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. Shri Balaji Academy is a professionally managed and organized Border Security Force coaching Academy in Delhi/ NCR,(best NDA,CDS,SSB(Interview) Army, Navy, Air force, CRPF, BSF,CISF,RPF,SSB,ITBP Asst.(Commandent) coaching Academy in Delhi/ NCR) offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Border Security Force Examination. AGE limits 18 to 22
City: Any Place
Border Security Force (BSF) ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Posts Coaching in Delhi/NCR, Best Coaching Classes for Border Security Force Coaching Centre in Delhi / NCR, Top 10 Border Security Force Coaching Academy in Delhi/NCR, Best Coaching for Border Security Force in Delhi/NCR, Border Security Force Syllabus 2017, BSF Test Paper 2017, Border Security Force Notification 2017, BSF Course 2017, No.1 Border Security Force Coaching in Delhi NCR, Top 10 BSF Coaching Classes in Delhi/NCR 2017-18, Border Security Force (BSF) ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Posts Examination 2017.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with Self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials as proof of educational qualification, date of birth, caste, experience, two passport size photo graph to Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) Delhi/ NCR within 30 days from the date of advt & 45 days for remote areas
Best Border Security Force Coaching in Delhi/NCR
Best Border Security Force Coaching in Delhi/NCR, Best Border Security Force Coaching Classes in Delhi/ NCR, No.1 Border Security Force Coaching Centre in Delhi/NCR, Top 10 Border Security Force Coaching Institute in Delhi/NCR, Best Border Security Force Coaching Academy in Delhi/NCR, Border Security Force (BSF) Syllabus 2017, Border Security Force Test Paper 2017, No.1 Border Security Force Coaching in Delhi /NCR.
their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes of life and we very much know in the pattern of the examination. SHRI BALAJI ACADEMY is a professionally managed and organized Border Security Force (BSF) coaching centre in Delhi/ NCR, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Border Security Force (BSF) Examination.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS TEST / PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLES (GD) IN CPOS
Physical Standards Test: (Female Candidates are eligible for posts earmarked for them only)
- All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be called to appear in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test at places finalized by the Commission in consultation with the CPOs. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken by the Commission before PET/ PST. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PST/ PET.
- Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are – a) Height: For Males : 170 cms. b) Chest: For Females For males only – Unexpanded : 157 cms. : 80 cms. Expanded : Min expansion : 5 cms . c) Weight : For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
- Relaxation – Relaxation will be permissible in height and chest to the candidates as follows: a) Height – Minimum height of candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas,Dogras and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K will be 165 cms for male and 155 cms for females. The minimum height for all the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 162.5 cms for males and 150 cms for females. b) Chest – Minimum chest of male candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland,Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K will be 78 cms ( minimum 5 cms expansion). The minimum chest for all male candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 76 cms ( minimum 5 cms expansion).
- At the very beginning of the PST / PET candidates will be asked to go under the bar set to above standard heights and those not fulfilling the height requirements will be eliminated.
- Those qualifying the height test will be subjected to race of 5 Kms for male and 1.6 KMs for female to be completed within 24 minutes and 8.30 minutes respectively.
- Those qualifying in the 5 / 1.6 Kms race will be subjected to biometric methods to eliminate the possibility of impersonation by the candidates.
- Testimonials and certificates will be checked at the option of the Commission and only eligible candidates will go to the next round. Candidates found eligible after screening of certificates will be screened first for height and weight measurements.
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate at the time of PST/PET in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure VIII from the competent authorities of the District where he/she ordinarily resides.
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e., height and chest, may prefer an appeal in writing on the same day, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Designated CPO will conduct PST/PET in each PST/PET centre.
- Pregnancy at the time of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be disqualification and pregnant female candidates can be rejected at the time only .However, if any such women candidates who as a result of tests at the time of medical examination is found to be pregnant of twelve weeks standings or shall be declared temporarily unfit and her Appointment held in abeyance until the confinement is over II.
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates who have been screened as at I (Physical Standards Test) above will be required to undergo PET which will consist of the following –
Male Candidates :
(a) Long Jump : 11 feet (Three chances to be given )
(b) High Jump : 3 1/2 feet (Three chances to be given )
(a) Long Jump : 9 feet (Three chances to be given )
(b) High Jump : 3 feet (Three chances to be given )
PET will not be held for Ex-servicemen. However, they will be required to qualify in the Medical Examination.
Note: Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests are mandatory but are only qualifying in nature and will not carry any marks.
Parameters to conduct PET of candidates in Ladakh Region are as under:
Male Candidates :
- 1 Mile race to be completed in 6:30 minutes.
- 11 Feet long jump (3 chances to be given).
- 3 ½ Feet high jump (3 chances to be given).
Female Candidates :
- 800 Meter race to be completed in 4 minutes.
- 09 Feet long jump (3 chances to be given)
- 03 Feet high jump (3 chances to be given)
BSF Constable Tradesman Physical Test Details 2016
Physical Standard Test: As the name suggests, the candidate’s physical standards such as height and chest are measured in this step. Below are the category wise height, chest required to join BSF as tradesman or other type of constable:
|Category||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
|Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above)||167.5 cms||78-83 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test: This one is used to measure the candidate’s efficiency and includes the racing only. Candidates need to complete the Race of 5 K.M.S within 24 Minutes of the time.
Document Verification: Those who have qualified the PET, will be called for the written test, trade test. The finalized candidates who cleared the last test will be required to bring their original documents and the certificates such as NCC, Caste certificate etc at the time of the document verification conducted by BSF.
BSF Medical Test: The medical examination ensures that the selected candidate don’t have any issue with his/her eye sight, knees. The candidate willing to join BSF must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes. The candidate must be healthy enough to serve the country. Not only physically but also the mentally strong candidates are selected for the forces in India.
BSF Sub-Inspector Height, Chest details 2016
The Physical test for Sub-Inspectors in Border Security Force doesn’t include the race event. Only height and chest is measured for S.I posts. Below are the required physical standards for BSF Sub-inspector posts:
|170 c.m.s||80-85 Cms||Proportionate to height|
|165 c.m.s for Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, HP, Leh & Ladakh, Kashmir valley, Gorkhas, Marathas, Sikkimies, Dogras & NE States candidates||77-82Cms for STs||-do-|
BSF Head Constable Physical Test Details for Fitter, Operator Posts
|General||170 Cms||Proportionate to height||80 C.m.s||Minimum 5.cm.s|
|For those having height 165 Cms.||165 c.m.s||-do-||78 C.m.s||-do-|
|Tribals/Adivasis/Hill Areas||162.5 C.m.s||-do-||76 C.m.s||-do-|